The 'Harsh Environment Range' is a range of measurement and calibration equipment that has been tested to conform with EN 60529: 1992. Rated to IP65/IP67 the products are aimed specifically for use in harsh environments.
Particularly suited for use in the Offshore and Power Generation industries, the combination of high quality components, sound design and many years field experience allow calibration and control in previously restrictive areas.
The IP65/IP67 rating gives the product protection against dust ingression, pressurised water jet and complete water immersion to a 1 metre depth for a 30 minute period.
The HE range provides a fully traceable system to National calibration standards through Norbar's own UKAS accredited laboratory.
- Stainless steel transducer design with 'SMART' intelligence.
- Bi-Direction calibration for both instrument and transducer.
- Class 1 accuracy over the 'Primary' classification range (+/-0.5% of reading from 20% to 100% of full scale).
- Battery power for use in harsh environments (mains supply for charging).
- Continuous RS-232-C output.
- Analogue output.
- Limit indication for up to 8 user defined target values.
- HE transducers are available in both static and annular transducer designs.