The TST combines simplicity with up to date technology to provide a high quality instrument for the testing and calibration of low capacity torque tools.
Featuring an internal transducer complete with Rundown Fixture, the TST is available in 3 torque ranges, 0.04 to 2 N·m, 0.5 N·m to 10 N·m and 1.25 to 25 N·m. Class 1 system accuracy over its Primary range (+/-0.5% of reading from 20% to 100% of full scale).
What makes the TST genuinely versatile is the interface for an external transducer. This interface, accessed by a 2 way switch in the TST, allows the connection of any transducer from Norbar's "SMART" range and most mV/V calibrated transducers from Norbar or other manufacturers.
- Pictorial display panel for easy mode selection.
- Limit detection with low, pass and fail indication. Up to 8 target values can be set.
- Digital limit state output for control of external tools.
- Operation from fast charge internal battery pack (maximum time of 3 hours 20 minutes for full charge) or a.c. supply (90 to 264 Volts).
- RS-232-C serial data interface for connection to a printer or PC. Continuous RS 232 output when used in track mode (up to 11 readings per sec).
- Pulse count feature in Impulse mode and Clutch Tool mode.
- 'SMART' intelligence for transducer recognition.
- Memory for calibration details of 20 non-'SMART' mV/V calibrated transducers.
- Analogue output allows the instrument to be used as part of a process control system for performance analysis.
- User selectable frequency response for each mode of operation.
- All user selectable features have password protection. The instrument can be issued to users with only the required modes of operation and units of measure enabled. This feature can virtually eliminate operator induced errors.
TST Technical Data